Sign in to follow this  
old_doggie

New American Airlines Repaint

Hey folks,Soon to be released is my repaint of the TM2 737 in American colours.Here are a few pics. It is almost done just a touch here n there.It is so shiny that you can almost shave with the reflection...lolDouglas.Edit: Pictures removed by moderator due to size restrictions

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Nice repaint...but I had to remove the embedded pix from your post 'cause they didn't comply with the AVSIM size restrictions (toooo big).CheersBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VSantiago de Chile

Bob, The file sizes I uploaded were 134kb and 138kb. I thought I kept it under the 150kb limit. I guess there is another size limit like 600x800 or something.Douglas

Douglas; Yes...the restrictions are for 150KB and no more than 1024 x 768 pixels, for a picture either embedded or externally linked in a post. It's not just an arbitrary limit...using photos larger that the limit can cause window resizing in subsequently opened windows in the same session, resulting in a less-than-optimum screen layout until the browser is restarted...I'm guessing that's the reason for the rule.CheersBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VSantiago de Chile