Sign in to follow this  
Dougal

I'm Struggling with TM2 - Can you Help Please

Hi FolksI've been trying to setup/install the TM2 for ages but keep having problems of one sort or another.For starters, the links for various files in the FAQ here take me to: "Page cannot be displayed".I'm not sure i've got all the relevent files or not. No doubt the FAQ does actually state correct install, but i'm struggling with it. It seems a little complicatated actually getting to the current version.Is there a *complete* file anywhere i can download?Please bare with me a little today.... for those who don't know me, i have a brain tumor, and often find find it REALLY hard to follow allong. And I mean REALLY hard. You should see me with the PMDG744 on a bad day:-lol :-violin Thanks muchley

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

PS Also, every time I apply one of the update files, i get a 'can't install' message.Guess i'm trying to install in the wromg order?

I just tested all the links in the FAQ...they all were good. Maybe you have a larger issue with the AVSIM library?You need the 1.2 base package, then the 1.21, 1.22, and 1.24(beta) updates, in order.RegardsBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VSantiago de Chile

Hi BobThanks for that. Bizarrely, those links are still dead for me. I eventually found them all through searching the download libraries here and Flightsim.comI thought i finally had it sorted ok, as i was no longer getting error messages when installing the patches. However, when i open the cockpit, i'm presented with a completely black panel with just one gauge showing.Guess i'll try again when i'm feeling better:-violin