Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

swe412

RMI - DME- Indication

Hi,I am testing this beautiful TM 737-200 and I really love it. However: when I dial in DME-only VOR like "Alster" 115.8, I do not get a DME-Indication on the RMI.I have installed the whole package including V-1.21, V-1.22, V-1.23A and V-1.24Beta. When I deinstall V-1.24, the DME is working, but then I can not use the Civa 1.50.Is there any solution to this problem ?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,You may want to try this: Go to the pop-up where you tune the radios. On the lower right of each panel section where you tune the NAV 1 and NAV 2 frequencies, there is a three-way switch... Up=Over-ride, Centered=DME, and Down=Standby. Above each switch there is a "Test" push-button switch... Try the DME position and see if that works. Welcome to many that Loves This Bird!Horace Riley

Hi Sunnyboy1,thanks for your quick response. I tried all that before, but it didn't work. The thing is that normal VOR-stations like LBE 115.1 are working fine; only these DME-only stations do not work. The DME-indication is going to zero, no off-flag, and the needle is going into the 3 o'clock position, as it should do.I think it has to do with update V-1,24 beta, because without this it works.But without this update I cannot use the new Civa 1.5.Which version do you have installed ? And which INS are you using?Anyway thanks againKarl

That's a known bug...I won't be able to get to releasing a fix until my development system comes off the boat and I get things settled in the new house. If I remember right, I already dealt with this one in the development version.RegardsBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VColorado Springs, CO

Hi Bob,thanks for this information; so I will wait for the bug fix.I wish you all the best for your new home and house.RegardsKarl