Sign in to follow this  
Midcon113

SimConnect = FSUIPC?

>I really hope new FSUIPC would not affect in any way addons>not using it and would not change SimConnect behavior.Why should it, unless you elect to use such options?>For ex. installed FSUIPC in FS9 without any tweaks reversing>behavior of KEY_ELEVATOR_SET event.No, nothing in FSUIPC ever reversed the elevator unless it is being calibrated in FSUIPC and the reverse option selected. If you don't ask FSUIPC to calibrate an axis it isn't even touched by the code.Possibly you are thinking instead of the facility for reversing the Elevator TRIM sense, but if that is the case that's an option which you must have enabled. It isn't enabled by default and for unregistered users it isn't even present. It was added by request several years ago to correct behavious in some badly programed add-ons.>So I hope for FSX we all would play nicely and do not have>such conflicts.There have never been any in the past either -- I think you should have come to my Support Forum and asked before making such rash assumptions!:-(Pete

Win10: 22H2 19045.2728
CPU: 9900KS at 5.5GHz
Memory: 32Gb at 3800 MHz.
GPU:  RTX 24Gb Titan
2 x 2160p projectors at 25Hz onto 200 FOV curved screen

Guest _ak

Sorry, I misinterpreted things a little hereBut Pete please try understand me right way.I was on your forum with other issues (it was resolved, thanks), but we all (developers) would like reduce number of complaining people and spend less effort for support. That all what I would like to say

> ... we all (developers) would like reduce number of>complaining people and spend less effort for support. That all>what I would like to sayOf course.95% or more of demands for my support amount to my not being able to document my program clearly enough for everyone to understand. Though I do my best, and find it hard to do better in a short email/forum message than in an illustrated 40 or 50 page document.Pete

Win10: 22H2 19045.2728
CPU: 9900KS at 5.5GHz
Memory: 32Gb at 3800 MHz.
GPU:  RTX 24Gb Titan
2 x 2160p projectors at 25Hz onto 200 FOV curved screen

>95% or more of demands for my support amount to my not being>able to document my program clearly enough for everyone to>understand. Though I do my best, and find it hard to do better>in a short email/forum message than in an illustrated 40 or>50 page document.In my experience a fair few of them find it easier to send off an email than read the manuals ;-)