Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ken_Verga

The deliever supplys in the mountains mission?

Guest Ken_Verga

When I just landed by the tents at about 8400 feet my engine shut off and I cant get in runing again but it was a smooth landing any ideas of how I could start it again?

Hi,Is your engine turning over? If so, at that altitude make sure your fuel mixture is pretty lean.Just a thought.Jim

Guest Ken_Verga

Yea I leaned it out before I toke off in the mission but the engine just goes ch ch ch chhhhhhhh and the propeller doesn't turn

Guest Gordius

Same happened here. Engine cutout as I landed. I was at the top of the slope at the time so tried skiing down the hill and gliding for a while, crashed :)Andrew Brown192029.png

Guest jaycollett

Exact same thing happened to me, I thought I had killed the engine but I could never get is started again....I thought it was a bug in the mission...

You may have had a prop strike. The landing area is bumpy in places and it's very easy to hit the prop. Once that happens, the engine won't start again. Currently we don't have any way of identifying via the mission system if you've damaged the aircraft, so we can't play dialog to explain it.

Guest jaycollett

P-12C, thanks for the info. I flew the mission again and was able to complete it without issue. BTW, I think you guys have done a fantastic job, best flight simulator version to date. Missions are going to make this game more incredible than I could have imagined!

Hold the gas pedal down to the floor. And don't pump it. :)

Bob Donovan - KBOS

• Hardware: i7 11700k on ROG Strix Z590 ► Asus ROG GeForce 3070 ►FDS 737 FMC ► VRInsight 737 Overhead ► GoFlight TQ6 ADV ► Thrustmaster Warthog
  • Software: P3D ► MSFS ► XP11 ► DCS World