Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bell417

For Some Reason I Can't Beat the Jet Truck

I have tried to beat this mission countless times but still haven't gotten it. I have tried diving for the start, flyinfg straight and level, any thing I could think of,but I still haven't beaten it. The problem is not my piloting skills, I have beaten all of the missions (except for the gliding ones, I don't have the patience for those). I have even beaten the Red Bull mission. Well,I had, untill I uninstalled SP1 and lost my rewards (throws up his hands in despair). Anyway, it would be much appreciated if someone could tell me how the beat this mission (and that annoying driver). Thanks in advance!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I did it via diving, fly up high, make sure you have full speed when you cross the line, cross the line within a second after start, and keep diving to the end. I JUST made it.Christian

I finally gave up after about 10 tries. I started thinking this mission was impossible to beat. I will try your tip too and maybe this time will be the charm.

Hey. What I did is after I passed the truck I started a climb at bout 100-120kias, until theres abt 34-36 seconds left on the clock then I turn back and dive towards the runway...this should make you cross the line at full speed and just whent the timer reaches 0. these are approximate values so you gotta try it out and modify accordingly......use the nitro boost when starting that dive if u have it. Otherwise ull have to turn back towards the runway earlier. gd lucK!