Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MarkW

Strange file issues when trying to find CTD issue

I am trying to diagnose a CTD that I think is the result of a conflict with the free version of AES. I have since uninstalled and I think the problem is fixed but when running Process Monitor I noticed the following happening over and over.HKLMSoftwareNVIDIA CorporationGlobalNVTweak SuccessHKLMSoftwareNVIDIA CorporationGlobalNVTweak SuccessHKLMSoftwareNVIDIA CorporationGlobalNVTweakDisableWindowsCaching Name Not FoundThis happens over and over before the process moves on to other FS related tasks.Question; Is this a normal part of the Nvidia Driver? Is it a result of me using NHANCER? Should I download and install NVTweak which I see is another program used to modify the Nvidia control panel.Mark.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hmm, I guess no one can help on this one. I actually don't think this is an issue but I do get the slow decline of available memory with complex addons and eventually FS9 crashes...sometime OOM error, other times just a message that FS must close. I have checked AFCADS, empty Texture folder, etc. and so far nothing has helped.the search continues.Mark.

>>Hmm, I guess no one can help on this one. I actually don't>think this is an issue but I do get the slow decline of>available memory with complex addons and eventually FS9>crashes...sometime OOM error, other times just a message that>FS must close. >>I have checked AFCADS, empty Texture folder, etc. and so far>nothing has helped.>>the search continues.>>>Mark.It is still happening with FSX SP2