Sign in to follow this  
strider

Addon scenery and "signage"?

I seem to recall this being mentioned in the distant past...but a search yields no results. I have installed William Morgan's KMIA scenery and I'm having issues with taxiway signage and a windsock in the middle of a taxiway...they are misplaced and the windsock causes a "Building Crash". I could swear this has been discussed before in regards addon scenery and this misplaced items phenomenon? This addon airport is also confusing me as FSNav refuses to see all the gates that William included? I did run the FSNav database creator AFTER activating the scenery in FS9. William's AF2 file has been tried in the original "FRF-KMIA" addon scenery folder AND the usual place (Addon Scenery/Scenery), with no difference in either the misplaced items or FSNav recognizing all gates. I'm wondering if the 2 problems have a common cause? Anyone have any ideas? Thanks. Vic

I took a quick look, and it appears that the AFCAD2 file in this package did not exclude any of the default airport objects in the area of the new runway (I am assuming this is where your problem is).scott s..