Sign in to follow this  
razorseal

that freeware tu-154

my god! that thing is so nice that I can't figure out how to fly it! lol it seems like a really really nice plane with lots of awesome features (such as its own joystick nws inputs) but too bad its all in russian lol :D i have enough trouble with DF727 and FE panel and such as is, so the tu-154 is pretty much unfliable for me, but still seems like a nice plane! props to whomever flies them :)I also looked at the yak-40. Awesome plane as well! too bad its sort of obsolete lol

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Emir, actually, the TU-154 has a quickstart quide in english with pics. I saw it long ago on Project Tupolev's website. They are really a nice bunch of guys there and are more than willing to help anyone in need of a jump to get the learning process started. That is one of the most complex start ups I dealt with for some time. As far as the Yak 40 that Suprunov Design makes...well just amazing and the panels can be changed to english with a click of a button. They are still flown today, and as old as it is, after you get a taste of the product, old won't mean anything as it is a pleasure to fly. Hope this helped.

yeah i just found that quickstart guide, very helpful! but then I had problems with the AP and the custom joystick controllers etc. nice plane though!i really wanna try the yak40, but its too much money for me I think

>yeah i just found that quickstart guide, very helpful! but>then I had problems with the AP and the custom joystick>controllers etc. nice plane though!>>i really wanna try the yak40, but its too much money for me I>thinkThe Tu-154 comes with a rather comprehensive english manual, besides you can always try your luck posting a question or an issue you might be havin on the forum:http://www.protu-154.com/forum/and I bet there will always be someone to answer....don't let the cyrillic labels scare you away, there are so many users that managed to master this plane without a word of russian. I believe the effort to learn it will eventualy pay off.By the end of the year (or perhaps earlier) - hopefully, after a looong process of labour, one should expect the tu154M to come up.The 154M will see a virtually barnd new, and vastly improved version of the simBest regards,//Michael