Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pilotter

AIA Southwest 733

Today i started on a ai package for Southwest Winter 2007.I found all the aia 737-700 repaints wich i need here on avsim, but i still need the following 733's;-spirit of Kittyhawk-sw new colors-sw old colors-shamu (pref blue tail)-lone star one-new colors heroes of the heart-arizona one-new colors Jack Vidal-new colors June M. Forris-california one-new colors no eyebrows windows-triple crown oneand for the 735 the old colors.I really do prefer AI aardvark for fps, but the website is down.Dave Wilkins, many thanks for your excellent 737 southwest package 1 to 4.Rick170994.pngPent 4 3.0 1024 ht/offasus p4c800hd 200gb 4 partitionsmaxtor 7200 rpmati 9800pro 256 cat 5.1221"IIyama crt19" relisys crtwin xp sp2 CH yoke + pedals+ 1dell 1hp laptop for asv ivae etc

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Rick, If you do a search for Chris Grall in the FS2002 - Repaint section you can get some of the 737-300s. Also do a search for Southwest Bodack Shahsafdari in the library and that should give you a few more 737-300s and 737-500s. By the way Ai Aardvark web site is still up, I just checked it out. Some of the links are dead, like the ones for 737-300 repaints by chris Rueter, but that may be because those files are no longer here at avsim. Also you might want to do a search over at flightsim.com for his repaints and others. Hope this helps.Glenn

I for one who lives in the Southwest will be looking forward to this one. Will it be a World Of AI package?ClutchProject 9Dragons

>I for one who lives in the Southwest will be looking forward>to this one. Will it be a World Of AI package?>>Clutch>Project 9DragonsNope, this is because i can't put somebody's files in a package and put it in the library.Until now i have only WOAI installed, but i am trying with the newest ai models to make the southwest and Frontier airlines. Well for frontier it will be not so difficult, because i have seen complete frontier envolve packages repaints in the library, so only searching for the newest flightplans for ttools.For SW it's different. 737-700 is already done, but still searching for some good 737-300 sw repaints, i don't know if i can use the older repaints, in the updated aia733?Personally i think these 2 airlines have the most beautifull paints, that's why i am doing these. And i am slowly getting addicted to this "building" of AI. RickPent 4 3.0 1024 ht/offasus p4c800hd 200gb 4 partitionsmaxtor 7200 rpmati 9800pro 256 cat 5.1221"IIyama crt19" relisys crtwin xp sp2 CH yoke + pedals+ 1dell 1hp laptop for asv ivae etc

could somebody check the repaint section of the ai aardvark website, i think it's broken????? www.AI-Aardvark.comRickPent 4 3.0 1024 ht/offasus p4c800hd 200gb 4 partitionsmaxtor 7200 rpmati 9800pro 256 cat 5.1221"IIyama crt19" relisys crtwin xp sp2 CH yoke + pedals+ 1dell 1hp laptop for asv ivae etc