Sign in to follow this  
Guest B52Drivr

Thank you Gary Widup

Hello All, I had the occasion this evening to fly into KSLT, at night using the scenery from Gary Widup. I had installed this and his 2002 scenery some time ago, however, for some reason I had never landed at KSLT in the evening with lighting . . . what a nice suprise.Just wanted to take the time to thank Gary for all of his work, and efforts, as it was a absolutely delightful experience! Thanks and praise are all these wonderful guys do this for, that and self satisfaction . . . we get it mostly for free, and a 'thank you' from us is not much to pay.Gary, great job, I throughly enjoyed your scenery!Best to all this holiday season,Clayhttp://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/F...ers/Dopke01.jpgClayton T. Dopke (Clay)Major, USAF (retired)"Drac"

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

KSLC or KSTL? I have the former, never flew there at night. Don't have the latter, yet. But if you mean St. Louis, I think I'll give it a try. ;-)

I've been using Gary's scenery since FS2000. I've talked to him on occasion, he's a nice guy that only can afford to work half the year on scenery. His day job takes him away the other half.Speaking of freeware developer's scenery, I noticed most are sticking with FS9 at present time (which is a good thing by the way).