Sign in to follow this  
roevans88

777 default gauges

hi im looking to see if anyone can give me a list of the 777 default gauges or where i can download them on avsim. I am trying to import my fs9 777 default panel into fsx and i stupidly uninstalled fs9 before i got a chance to get the gauges. Thanks

Guest PARADISE

See if there is a 777 default repaint with gauge textures in Avsim File Library and download it to a new folder.John M

The 777 uses a single "multigauge", it's called Boeing777-300.gau. Stick your FS9 disk 2 in the drive and find "MSGAME3.CAB", drag it into an open Winzip window, find Boeing777-300.gau and drag it out of the Winzip window right into your Gauges folder. There's over 1900 files in MSGAME3.CAB, you're looking for a needle in a haystack, but sort them by name in the Winzip window and you should be able to find it OK. Not sure if the multigauge takes care of the radio stack too, I think it does, and of course you'll need the FS9 GPS but I think FSX comes with a copy.Jim