Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dutch64

FeelThere support

FeelThere team, Can you please let me know how to get support on the product I've bought from you? You have a support forum but it's impossible to register there so what to do? I've tried to register with several email addresses, have sent you several mails with the requested information but no reply at all.Sorry to open a topic for this here but it seems the only way to reach you.Martin

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

By now all the emails I sent you are coming back with the following error:-----------:Connected to 64.202.189.86 but connection died. (#4.4.2)I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too long.-----------It explains I didn't get an answer but leaves me with the same problem, I can't register ;)Martin

Martin:i sent you a personal email about this issue. i look forward to assisting you with this challenge.--

Yes!! I managed to log on to the forum after the help of D Scobie, thanks!I didn't get the confirmation email and though i tried to login with my id and password it didn't work yesterday. Today I tried again and now it works :)Cheers,Martin

Martin.For what it's worth, when I bought my first Feel There aircraft several years ago I also was NEVER able to sucessfully register for the forum or any kind of help. I spent days emailing and running around in circles, getting the same robot replies that you did. I found it insulting and finally just gave up and said the heck with them. I just come here with questions and the help and discussions have been very generous and useful.. I enjoy their aircraft very much, but as for help... later, man.This is just my own experience.

Same here, unable to get registered either at home or work. Worst yet, the registration codes never came, so I can't install the product, or even watch the video. I can almost take the major oversights, like Boeing call outs, a clock that doesn't work, fuel tank logic incorrect,etc..but what a ham-fisted mess of a release this has been. It's not the first time with a high priced airliner add-on, you'd think the developers would learn from others' mistakes. Anyway, I'm a happy owner of the Feel There 737 and the ERJ, so I'm keeping the faith that this will get straightened out, after sending an email to feel there support. But boy this is all so unnecessary, and would have been prevented by a little due diligence and better beta testing. From an owner of way too many FS commercial add-ons and beta tester for several of them....

bill:please try to reg. for the forum. you know that it is working as new forum users are posting by the hour.if you do not receive the confirmaton email try these in order -1) after a few hours of reg., and no confirmation email, try FT support forum login with id and password you created (yes, even though you didn't receive the confirmation email).2) send an email to support{at}feelthere.com with the following information:*your product's serial number*your registered username*your estimated date of registration3) send me a private message.--