Sign in to follow this  
Guest jgreth123

Real or Not? I'll let you decide ;)

Guest jgreth123

>Sweet aren't they :) - it really looks like this jet is going>to be right at the head table, or even alone at the (fs9) top>overall. I'm not counting Airsimmer out, and their 'pit will>be LCD, but this thing here is really special.Definately! As much as I do love my PMDG / Level-D, I have a feeling I'll be mainly a bus driver ( not a yellow bus, and certainly not a short one! ) soon. ;)

Guest MD11ME

WOW....Now that is amazing....finaly a glass cockpit that looks like "GLASS". This is something that shoud set the standard from now on! I love it...cant wait!Ruben Romero"FS9 THE LAST TRUE SIMULATOR"

I'm with Jeff. Flying a proper bus will be great. There's just something good about this.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Yeah its incredible. If they pull it off we maybe looking at the best FS9 add-on ever produced. I know I know, its way too early to tell but so far all I've seen and read has been nothing short of amazing.

Guest dpc

Fantastic! I'm mainly a GA flyer but occasionaly have spells of commercial flying. I have no preference on A/C type but it appears that may be about to change. Definitely in line for this bird!

Well done Jeff, you've sold it to me too.Any chance I can visit your 'jaw' clinic? ;-)

Dave Taylor gb.png