Sign in to follow this  
Guest ThrottleUp

Creating 4-panel picture-layout for FS9 shots?

Guest ThrottleUp

Hello everyone,I am looking for software that will allow you to select for pictures on your computer and then resize them to fit into a 1024 X 768 panel for the purpose of screenshots.And not just resize them but will also *arrange* them into that layout.So in short Id like to be able to select 4 pictures, hit a button and a 1024 X 768 panel is spat out with 4 pics in it :)To see what I mean have a look at this fellow simmers shots:http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=set..._page=show_mesgI really like how he has put 4 small pics in the 1024 X 768 panel. I know how to do that manually but it is tedious so if any of you know of software that can do it please do tell :)Thanks!

If you've got Photoshop (version 7 or above) the Picture Package can do this (under File/Automate) but you will have to experiment with the Layout options a bit. If you select the folder containing your screenshots, it comes up initially with the same plane in each shot but you can click on each plane to select another one. Hope this helps.Frog

Intel I7-4770 3.4Ghz
16 Gb RAM
nVidia GTX770 2Gb
Windows 8.1 64 bit
P3D 4.4/3.4 FSX SE

Guest ThrottleUp

theFrog - Thanks very much :)

I sent you a "persional" email via this forum, did you receive it? I think I have the exact program that you are looking for ( I'm also a photographer). I made a 4 unit phot like you are trying to do in about 30 SECONDS. jerrycwo4: galfred@sport.rr.com