Sign in to follow this  
Dougal

Anyone Flying a BAe146?

..... and if so, what sound set are you using?After lengthy searching, i've come up with precicely..... NONE:o

Guest ruudpel

bae-146-avco_lycoming_alf_502r-5_the_real_deal.zip

My word, thata's a loooooooong name.thanks though

I used to love the BAE146 but will not be flying them until someone comes up with a model that contains a clickable VC view.

Dave Taylor gb.png

I have several models in the hanger, all by Jon Murchison. I have to say, that with those new sounds, i really like the 146 - both the 200 and 300.I have noticed however, the FDE has a very strange 'feel' to it..... almost like perhaps it has too much inertia? It needs a great deal of input to to turn this bird through 360 degrees. Maybe that's how the real bird is? Would be very interested to learn if this is so.Thanks

Guest ap9dm1

I have to say, I have Eurowings Professional Package and I always end up going back to their 146, even though it's a little old, it's a real joy. Their stock sounds are up to the mark too.If only it had a vc wingview ... that's all that's missing.Del.

>I used to love the BAE146 but will not be flying them until>someone comes up with a model that contains a clickable VC>view.Dave,Have you looked at the RJ project at http://www.flightsim.co.nz ? Looks like a real labour of love, that one, no release date yet. Looks like it'll be the only decent one with a VC. Real shame, love the real plane!Leo Godalming UKhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg

Louise

London, UK

>If only it had a vc wingview ... that's all that's missing.>>Del.And a clickable VC cockpit?

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest ap9dm1

>And a clickable VC cockpit?True, although I'm not a vc cockpit flyer, still waiting to move to a more modern platform to take advantage.One other thing I thought of, a realistic FMC to replace the improvised Boeing type they integrated. I stopped using it after the upgrade to FS9 . Having said that, one of the reasons I love it is because it's so involving, you need to watch it and keep on top of everything unlike the "set & forget" of the latest generation.I miss regular jaunt from Dublin to Edinburgh on the Shamrocks!Del.