Sign in to follow this  
I132

FS Genesis

I purchased the Galaxy membership with Visa this morning. The account status is "pending" on FSG's web site. Has anyone else had a delay in their purchase being processed? I was hoping to do some downloading today while I wait for some DVDs to arrive. I have posted this same question in FSG's forum, but thought I would test the waters here for a response from fellow FSG customers. Respectfully,Scott

Have patience. You'll get an answer.I've bought lots of stuff from FS Genesis and the customer support is first rate. I was overcharged on an order once and after writing the company, FSG wrote me back within hours with a personal apology from the boss, an instant fix on my credit card, and the offer of a free DL as a further apology, which I did not take. I didn't feel right taking free stuff after service that good.I'm sure it will work out to your satisfaction. Enjoy that great membership.

Thanks Eric,I sure hope you are right. It has been about 8 hours since I purchased the membership and still it sits there pending. No response to my post in their support forum either. Maybe they are on spring break. Scott

Justin is a very small (one person?) shop.He is usually very quick to respond, but he does have to sleep some time.One issue I've had with credit card purchases is that I've had to hit my browser refresh several times before the status would update.I have no clue if that might be the issue.Two things will happen when you get in.(1) You will be very happy, and (2) You will download a LOT.

Thanks Reggie. I will be patient, especially since my DVDs for North America arrived today. :)Have to say that i am very impressed so far. It made flying around the hills of Austin, TX very special. BTW... KADS is my flight sim home as well. I reside in Carrollton. In fact earlier this month I went for a ride in the museum's T-6. Very fun!Scott