Sign in to follow this  
Guest ColdBear

Ariane B737 V3

I'm sure many of us will be curious to see a short update from you about your impressions of the Ariane 737.Pat

I plan on taking it thru the paces for sure. I have not gotten my activation as of yet. I was assuming I would get it by today?? Once I recieve it, I will most likely do a flight plan from KSEA - KPDX or KPVD - KMDW. More to come...

>Hi,>>Just a quick question:>>What is peoples opinion on the Ariane Boeing 737NG VCe V3? >>I've searched for reviews, but there ain't any yet. It does>however look promising and is reasonable priced. >>MartinThere are plenty of reviews on Ariane's planes on other sites, check, for example, simflight.de or flightxpress.at. The short is: don't waste your money. You will buy something that will constantly frustrate you. I own the BBJ. I never fly it anymore.ricardo

I don't own any Ariane aircraft, mainly because of the negative comments, but also because of common sense from my part (price and "service fees").However, I would be very curious to hear about WHY people choose to purchase an Ariane addon, while there are two excellent and critically acclaimed add-ons that cover pretty much the entire range of 737 aircraft (PMDG and FeelThere)?What does the Ariane 737 have that those other don't?Pat

"However, I would be very curious to hear about WHY people choose to purchase an Ariane addon........"I have one of their first 733's..... In those days, Ariane just concentrated on visuals and not on building a sophisticated cockpit. In visuals, the 733 was way ahead of its time. It still looks great today. But the "pay for each livery" business model kept me from enjoying it further. A basic add-on became a luxury item--not worth it. I'd rather take my wife and daughter to a good movie and dinner. The way Ariane markets to the community just rubs me wrong. We're not a bunch of "As Seen on TV" zealots. We know how to assess value--most of us, anyway. I've not seen even the slightest change in the way Ariane approaches marketing in the past several years. The 733....was the first and last product I ever purchased.-John

>What does the Ariane 737 have that those other don't?>>PatNothing.

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO