Sign in to follow this  
luke3

Error in terrain texturization

Hi everyone!Since I purchased Ultimate Terrain Europe, or maybe a little later, I noticed that my terrain textures have not been texturizing properly. Instead of the clear ground textures with autogen on it, I often see blurred areas of color, and don't get the crisp texture until maybe I start approach or some miracle happens and they texturize. When this happens I also get no or very poor autogen. I heard there was something to change in the fs9.cfg. I have all my scenery, world and hardware settings to maximum. Any addon scenery or terrain like Rome Scenery from Cloud9 visualizes properly.Can somebody help me out?(I attached a picture from my last flight yesterday, wanted to post it in the screenshots area but then noticed that the terrain over the alps didn't texturize properly, so i will use it as an indication over here ;) )screenhunter11024x716eg4.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

This is what we call "the blurries". In your case it's caused by the vector polygons of UTE (the extended road network) and insufficient graphical memory of your graphic card. There are several solutions, the cheapest one is not to max out everything, especially when you fly big iron. So instead of letting UTE display all roads, you should experiment with the settings as long as you get satisfying results.On my system this means that I only use the base road enhancement when I fly high and fast.