Sign in to follow this  
Guest Northy

Night lighting using GE and UT

Guest Northy

Hi,I'm using Ground enviroment and Ultimate Terrain,in the GE setup there's a box to tick if you want the night lighting....and in UT theres boxes for enhanced night lighting.....do I disable the night lighting in GE to get the best night lighting from UT or the other way round...Sorry if that sounded confusing...Regards,Martin.

Run them both. GE puts the main night textures tiles down.UT only lays the roads and those pretty point lights over the top.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

but if you turn on the nightlihgting in UT dont you loose some autogen? even during the day?ciao!Brian S

Ciao!

Yes that apparently is the theory. So I turn the night lighting off when I fly in the day. Turn it back on for your night flights. You can't see the autogen at night anyway.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU