Sign in to follow this  
Misha_K

Somebody changed my textures!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Misha,it looks like you are running UT Europe, correct?If so then you can use the UT configurator to deactivate the Industrial/Commercial Landclass option. It's hard to tell for sure from that one image but I believe that's what you're looking at.Cheers, Holger

I have UT, but this isn't the industrial/commercial landclass. The "add detailed commercial building areas" option is deactivated anyway. This now shows up all over European city centres, including areas where UT is deactivated (e.g. Scenery Germany 3 & 4) and I haven't changed a thing in my UT configuration. The UT industrial landclass looks different.http://www.commerciallevel.com/base/suppor...46supporter.jpg

Hi,FS2004 CD2 MSGAME3.CAB: all the textures from the main TEXTURE folderFS2004 CD4 SCENERY/WORLD.CAB all the textures from your main Scenery/World/Texture folderIf you extract those in their respective directories, all will be back to default.All the best!Rob

>Hi,>>FS2004 CD2 MSGAME3.CAB: all the textures from the main TEXTURE>folder>FS2004 CD4 SCENERY/WORLD.CAB all the textures from your main>Scenery/World/Texture folder>>If you extract those in their respective directories, all will>be back to default.>>All the best!>RobThanks, I am aware of that. But since I use replacement textures for some of the stuff in that folder, I didn't want to simply overwrite everything. I was hoping someone here would know how to pinpoint the exact texture (and presumably agn file) I am looking for. http://www.commerciallevel.com/base/suppor...46supporter.jpg

Is the UT Ind/Commercial Lancdclass set also deactivated in your scenery.cfg ?I suggest to deactivate every Scenery addon within your scenery.cfg one by one until you see from where this textures comes. If you have FSNavigator there is a smart tool called FSNavDBC which can do this very easy or of course within the FS9 library manager.In my scenery.cfg the entry for the UT Ind/Commercial Landclass is calledUltimate Terrain - Ind/Comm Landclass.Hope this helpsRon

>Is the UT Ind/Commercial Lancdclass set also deactivated in>your scenery.cfg ?>I suggest to deactivate every Scenery addon within your>scenery.cfg one by one until you see from where this textures>comes. If you have FSNavigator there is a smart tool called>FSNavDBC which can do this very easy or of course within the>FS9 library manager.>In my scenery.cfg the entry for the UT Ind/Commercial>Landclass is called>Ultimate Terrain - Ind/Comm Landclass.>>Hope this helps>>RonUT Ind/Comm is not active and this is not Industriual/Commercial landclass. This is city center, dense urban/European. Deactivating individual addons will not be of any use, because the texture and agn file for this is in the main texture folder. This is showing up all over Europe irrespective of addons. http://www.commerciallevel.com/base/suppor...46supporter.jpg