Sign in to follow this  
newtie

Citation X and JL4 gages...

Hi all-I'm reinstalling the JL4 gages in ES Citation X and seem to have run into an odd problem. The Gages installed fine (from the RXP user files section) but I seem to have an additional jet engine sound running in the background all the time! I'm not sure what got overwritten/changed but I'd sure like to know! This sound is not present in the other versions without the JL4 setup.Thanks!Mark

Tom, you da man!That was it. I can't tell you how long I've spent trying to figure THIS one out.Thanks for your expert help,Markps. What changed this setting when I installed the gage set?

I had the problem with the JetLine 2. I used gearwind=on and it worked fine. When I updated to a newer version of the gauges, the problem started. I never did get an explanation of what caused the problem or any fix for it. --Tom________[a href=http://www.corpairamerica.com]http://mysite.verizon.net/tjrush/tjrcaasig.jpg[/a]

Tom

Hey Tom-It's me again. I still had a high-pitched whine and just found out what it was. I had to change EFISfans=off and that did it in the .ini file. I'm back to normal, finally.Mark