Sign in to follow this  
pipersam

Cannot find FS9 directory...

Hi all, ran into a bit of a problem today. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated!!Whilst trying to open Loadmanager_FS2004 for the PMDG 737, it tells me that it cannot find the FS9 directory. Also tried opening AFCAD, and it will not collect any airports. FS9 is working fine, and its in the same place its always been.Whats going on??? The only thing i've done was un-installed the FSX demo recently.Thanks,Sam.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Not sure if this will help, pop over to the flight one web site and get their Registry Repair Tool. Uninstalling FSX may have mucked up the registry entries for FS9, I have read of this happening.Regards JohnCore2 Duo 66002048 MB DDR160GB HDDNVidia 7950 512mbSaitek Flight SystemHead TrackerRC4AShttp://fs2crew.com/linepilot.jpg

If you have P.A.I, their auto-installer will do that for you automatically. I removed FSX from my system, then about a week later, I tried to add some more P.A.I. A.I. planes to FS9.The auto-installer that worked flawlessly before, now said that it could not find FS9 on my system. It then asked if could REPAIR the registry entry for FS9 (if I thought it was on my system, of which it was) and I clicked the box that would let it.P.A.I.'s installer fix-routine did just that.I then tried to install A.I. again and all went fine as before.Mitch

Thanks for both of your replies! Mitch, thanks a lot! I downloaded and tried installing a PAI package, and the installer created a registry entry for FS9! All is fixed!!