Sign in to follow this  
Egbert Drenth

Feelthere Citation X - Verdict?

Hi,What is the verdict about Feelthere's/Wilco's Citation X (FS9 version only)?It has been on the market for a short while and I'm intereted about the following:- Systems: how extensive are they simulated- FMC + navigational display- Flight model- 2D and 3D panel quality (graphics wise)I know Eaglesoft is developing one too, but that one could take months to complete.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

More on the positive side, most of the issues discussed in the early threads have been fixed with the SP. I had no problem installing the SP in FS9. I don't use FSX.There are still things I hope will be fixed later. But over all I can't say there is anything major. The level of system simulation is in the same league with their Legacy. If you have any prior experience with their Embraer jets, this one is only better. I consider it the best western business jet for FS in the market although it's not yet one of the best addon aircraft in my FS. So far there is nothing said about the next SP. It would be a shame if they stop here.Jason