Sign in to follow this  
Trans_27 Pilot Chase

Brainlocked...

Cant think of a fun little GA bird. Any idea's? I have that amazing freeware C150 that I'm about to play with. Basically, I wanna fix up my fresh install of FS9 while I enjoy my 40FPS. :)Any idea's on some practical aircraft I might wanna take a look at? I'll be off playing with the C150 for a bit... :-outta

Guest strega13

if you want freeware , there are plenty of great GA planes to enjoy , among others , here are my paersonal favorites ( besides off course fravin's spectacular C150 ):- the Maule M-7-260 package ( GA section ) and Valmet L-70 Vinka ( military planes section ) for FS2004 , both extremely fun and available on the FSnordic site ( http://www.fsnordic.net/Files ) - tim conrad's SA Bulldog and AA-5A Cheetah available on sim-outhouse.com . just do a file library search for planes by "piglet" - fravin's robin DR-221 ( http://www.libertysim.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8824 ) and Yannick Lavigne, Fred Banting, Rob Young, Eric Dant

Yup - 100% - the Safir is a super choice for GA: it's got good performance; it's aerobatic; will shake and shudder; it does a WICKED spin; it has got a "feel there" cockpit that's similar in texture to the Dornier 27, but with better visibility. . . . and it's not a Piper or a Cessna or a Beech.:-beerchug

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Guest Bill Hinton

Travel Air (cc10taf.zip) in the Avsim File Library by Lynn and Bill Lyons.Have fun,

Guest Zevious Zoquis

A fun little GA bird? Look no further than the freeware Christen Eagle II from Long Island Classics. Exceptionally fun. Also check out Airheads Decathlon, Milton Shupes' Aero Commanders...For payware, you just can't beat RealAir's SF-260. Really, you can't...

Guest tango papa

Don't overlook Milton Shupe's Spartan Executive, a real classic.Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like -M.Twain