Sign in to follow this  
Guest Logan826

Eaglesoft forums problem

I know this isn't the best place for this, but I know the Eaglesoft guys watch these forums. I haven't been on the forums in awahile and my login has been deactivated. The site says to contact an admin, but you can't do that with out logging in. So how are you supposed to contact an admin ? Please helpThanks, Dan

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I had the same problem with Maddog 2006. I could not find any email addresses for support and their registration system was not working for me. You can PM Ron Hamilton (screen-name N400QW) here on AVSIM or wait. He usually finds anything with the words Eagle and Soft in very short order. :)10 ... 9 .... 8 ....If they don't reply here, I'll post a note in their forum. Bob..

>I know this isn't the best place for this, but I know the>Eaglesoft guys watch these forums. I haven't been on the>forums in awahile and my login has been deactivated. The site>says to contact an admin, but you can't do that with out>logging in. So how are you supposed to contact an admin ?>Please help>Thanks,> DanDan. contact me with the specifics and we'll see if we can help you out:-)support@eaglesoftdg.com

Ron, Thanks for showing up. LOLEmail was sent.Dan

Dan, for some reason I haven't received your email. Please try to PM me here:-)