Sign in to follow this  
atc_scott

Flightaware!!

For anyone who hasn't seen this site it is great for flight planning real world flights...it has also come in very handy for tracking flights when my family is inbound to the fix...:) http://flightaware.com/ The only problem is that it is a US flight tracker. My question is...Is there a European flight tracker like Flightaware? I like to fly in Europe from time to time...and it would be nice to be able to plan my flights with real world accuracy. I am not as knowledgeable abvout European destinations as I am US destinations...usually I guess or look at airliners.net.Cheers,Scott

This is an interesting site. For those of us who just don't know where to fly when they sit down at the computer for a sim flight they can go to this site.Most of us have our favorite airplanes we like to fly on the computer. We can just go to this site and find that particular airplane that is currently flying in the US and we can duplicate the flight plan. Using the current weather that the real airplane is encountering we can see what they are experiencing.I haven't tried it yet but I will be interested in how close my time in route matches theirs.