Sign in to follow this  

prolonging AI traffic approaches intervals

There used to be a tool which did just that, but i forgot where to get it fromWould appreciate your fine help.Best regards,MIke

I am talking about the tool that alleviate the AI missed approach due to traffic condensaty

Take a look at the AI Smooth program - it works great for me.Look for aismooth_v111.zip here in the library. I believe that is the most current version.

Thanks for replying to my questionI was only able to find aismooth_v111a.zip that is hte latest version , right ?

Also, using respond to user aircraft off may get better results.I would also download from the FS9 library here FS9Configurator by Ken Salter. Increase the taxi speed of AI just slightly so they clear the runway faster.Do not confuse this with the utility AITaxiSpeed which only works in FS8.