Sign in to follow this  
Opa

Kneeboard Dimensions

Has anyone discovered a way to change the default dimensions of the Kneeboard? I know it can be moved - but can the size be changed?This has been asked before (and everyone thought the size was hard-coded in FS) but thought I would ask again in case someone has figured out how to do it and I missed the answer.Thanks in advance.

Guest wji

I hear ya, Dave, but AFAIK, there's no way.I probably use the FS9 kneeboard to a greater extent than most and have a dedicated Frontpage website for this purpose. I can't give out the URL as it would overload my ISP's bandwidth :-)Here's a collage of some of the links used in my FS9 kneeboard:http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/177241.jpgAgreed: Making the kneeboard larger would be cool.

I use mine a great deal also - I have it doctored so I can even watch movie clips on it.Thanks anyway

David- Amazing- I was looking at the same question a couple of days ago. Quite recently Jim Cooper showed me how to change/tone down the background colour of Kneeboard. It's done in the Checklist HTML Document for each aircraft. Search AVSIM Forums for this on "Kneeboard Brightness" - Aug 1/07. Jim also posted a screenshot there for me, to show the new toned down KnBd. (For some weird reason, my triple mon screenies won't post to AVSIM but they Email just fine!) In scanning (Edit) thru a Kneeboard HTML document,I can see where type sizes/fonts could be altered but haven't spotted how to change overall size. Are there any HTML experts out there to help??Alex Reid

You can make the HTML document as large as you want but unless the Kneeboard can somehow be made larger you will have to use the scroll bars to see all of your document.So that is what I was hoping could be accomplished.

I've assumed that overall Kneeboard size was likely set in the HTML document. Moral? NEVER assume anything! Thanks for the info.Cheers Alex Reid CYYJ