Sign in to follow this  
hmar

What causes this grey stripe in the scenery

Hi guys,Take a look at my screen picture. What causes this gray band in the ground texture in the scenery? It looks like it's going the whole earth globe around.Thanks in advance for your help,Hugo

Hi Hugo,could be a faulty add-on land class file. I remember that an add-on for Alaskan cities did something like that but there might be others. Your best bet is to temporarily deactivate half of your add-ons in your scenery library and then check whether the issue is gone. If not, deactivate half of the remaining entries, and so forth, until you have found the add-on with the faulty file.Cheers, Holger

I noticed that when I enabled TileProxy in the scenery.cfg file but didn't run the TileProxy program. Disabling the cfg entries got rid of it for me.Hope this helps,Ian

Hi,Ian, you were right! Therefore I copied the scenery.cfg to sceneryProxy.cfg and removed the sceneries added by TileProxy and copied this scenery.cfg file to sceneryNorm.cfg. Next I added the following instruction to the load.bat in the Tileproxy directory, just below the @echo off instruction:copy ..sceneryProxy.cfg ..scenery.cfgin the unload.bat, I added:copy ..sceneryNorm.cfg ..scenery.cfgTo get the right scenery.cfg with or without Tileproxy.I'm planning to do the same with the terrain.cfg file (with and without "flats").Thanks again for pointing me to the solution.Hugo

Guest cbuchner1

What's the lat or lon coordinate for this band?Christian