Sign in to follow this  
Guest inca12

active camera v2.9 not working in FS9..

Guest inca12

hi.. i installed the latest version of active camera v2.1 registered version with the fix and update.. using windows xp with sp2..all the menus show up in fs9 but no function works at all.. even though the keys for AC and fs9 don't overlap...i followed all the instructions in the AC manual and yet.. not a single function of AC works.. even though everything is in place..i even removed recorder module n autower cause i thought they were interefering with AC.. but even that didn't help...i've looked up the net but couldn't find any solutions yet.. i'm clueless.....please suggest/comment..thanks..

Guest inca12

thanks for the link. but as i said. i can see all the menus and functions of active camera..and enable everything.. but no key command or mouse click works... at all.. inspite of following all instructions...it seems as if AC has been installed but it's not initialising..

Contact 'support' they are very helpful. The unregistered version only works at Seattle (KSEA).

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest inca12

i guess i'll have to.. cause even the demo version dosen't work at KSEA... in my FS9.. anyways.. thanks for the reps...

MIght be worth another download? Perhaps you had a 'corrupted one at first.

Dave Taylor gb.png

I had exactly the same symptoms. It turned out I installed the wrong version of Active Camera 2.1. There is one version of Active Camera 2.1 for FS9 and a separate version for FS9.1. If you have the patched version of FS9, you need to appropriate version of Active Camera.Hope that helps.

"A good landing is one you can walk away from. An excellent landing is one you can taxi away from."

Bill in Colorado:

Retired

Comm: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

CFI: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

Guest inca12

i guess ur suggestion should set things right since u had the same problem too...the makers of AC should really put ur solution in its troubleshooting page.. thanks a ton.....