Sign in to follow this  
Old Bill

Priorities?

Ultimate Terrain, Megascenery New York, Aerosoft Manhattan, and the G-d D--n George Washington Bridge. And possibly FS Genesis mesh tho I doubt it. Was the GW Bridge problem ever fixed for the Default scenery? My best result has been to place Manhattan above Megascenery. I've had to disable Ultimate Terrain completely. When I use it most of the local bridges disappear along with the Statue of liberty. Now why do I wan't to use all these addons? "Because I Can!" With my Spiffy new Upgrade, Performance is not a problem, and I haven't even tried Overclocking yet. Ultimate Terrain is a delight to use in the rest of the United States. My own Stompin Grounds of Florida and the Bahamas, using Freeflow Sceneries have been modified to work in partnership. But it really messes up Little Ol New York. Is there anything I can do to make it all work together without disabling UT every time I want to fly around the Big Apple? Oh Yeah! Aerosofts Manhattan gets the GW Bridge up and out of the water and puts it where it should be. Bill

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

On the UT setup utility you have an optiion to turn off fs2004 bridge objects and misplaced buildings. Check and see if you've enabled those options.Dave F.