Sign in to follow this  
Kosta

Does anyone have ServInfo problems?

Topic says it. Mine won't start up any more. Kernel32.dll error.Few weeks ago thought I have solved it, been working for some time now, but yesterday again, and now it just doesn't work any more. Doing reinstalls and OS reinstalls is not really an option just for finding what's wrong with it.Does anyone have a similar problem?

THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE! If someone explains me this, I will...don't know, make you some awesome screenshots :DOk, previously ServInfo wasn't starting. Kernel32.dll error.Now, I imaged my WinXP, installed WinXP new, installed ALL MS updates, installed Nvidia driver, and ServInfo test OK.Not being able to explain, I imaged back to my old WinXP, and look at the wonder: ServInfo working.Before I imaged the XP, ServInfo was NOT working, I did reboot the PC prior to backup.So, basically, 100% nothing changed since the system was imaged and now the program is working, only because I used it under clean Windows?To me, that looks like something outside of my PC...