Sign in to follow this  
Old Bill

Too Much of a Good thing.

Trying to populate FS9 with addon sceneries is sometimes difficult. Hard to find or nonexistent. Not he case with TKBK, Robert L Bradshaw on ST Kitts. I have two excellent choices by Christian DelBlond and Bill Melichar. I would like one keep and use the one most like the real thing but, Darned if I can find a photo of the Terminal Building. I've Googled and searched, found a lot of technical data but no photos. Can someone point me in the right direction?Bill :-hmmm :-laugh1

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

airliners.net and jetphotos.net are a good place to try. Otherwise, Caribbean airport information can be difficult to come by online.

Looked at every photo on Airliners.net about Robert L Bradshaw, TKPK. Only one photo showed a partial view of the Teminal Building. Lot's of pictures of now defunct Airlines tho, all taken over by "Liat". I need another source Guys?Bill

Google image search "st kitts robert bradshaw terminal". There are two pictures that might help you. There is one airside picture of the terminal on the first page from Jetphotos and one landside picture of the terminal on the third page.

Now I know where to go and Hide out if I'm ever wanted by the law. This place is practically non-existant on the Web. What few pictures there are, are photo's of flightsim scenery. Well! I'm staying with DelBlonds version since I'm using His St Marteen. Thanks for the effort Guys.Bill :-beerchug