Sign in to follow this  
Guest temp123

PMDG 737 A/T Problem & ATC

Guest temp123

Hi,1. My Auto Throttle does not arm, i've tried almost everything possible it just gives the message on the annunciator 'A/T FIRST'.This is for all models of the 737 including the NG series.I'm using the FS2004.2. When using the FS2004 ATC it almost always directs me away from the flight plan, how to correct this?tks & Merry Christmas

>Hi,>1. My Auto Throttle does not arm, i've tried almost everything>possible it just gives the message on the annunciator 'A/T>FIRST'.>This is for all models of the 737 including the NG series.>I'm using the FS2004.The autothrottle not arming is almost always the result of not engaging the engine driven electrical generators after you start the engines>>2. When using the FS2004 ATC it almost always directs me away>from the flight plan, how to correct this?FS9's built ATC is not very good. For example, it doesn't even know about SIDs and STARs. The way to make the built in ATC work with the PMDG is to make sure that you have the exact same flight plan loaded into the FS9 GPS and the PMDG FMC. Look for a program called PLN2RTE here on AVSIM then plan you flight with the built in flight planner, save it, and convert it to an FMC flight plan with PLN2RTE and load the converted plan into the PMDG FMC with the co route function.Much better yet is to join VATSIM and fly with real human controllers.>>tks & Merry Christmas

Dave Paige

Guest temp123

Dear Davide,Thanks for your reply, really appreciate. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year (In advance)