Sign in to follow this  
tunnelcat

Scenery Library priority for different meshes

I have FSGlobal 2008 and Holger Sandmann's Columbia River Gorge Scenery installed in FS9. FSGlobal has 76m resolution for this area and Holger's scenery has 38m and 19m in this area.Which one should have priority over the other in the scenery library? Should Holger's scenery be above FSGlobal (top priority at the moment) or does it make a difference?Also, should I set TERRAIN_MAX_VERTEX_LEVEL all the way to 21 since there is 19m mesh (Mount St. Helens) in Holger's scenery? Thanks.Kim

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Kim, Holger is away until Jan 2, but his support forum might offer you the information you need if you haven't already read through it. Linked: http://forums.simflight.com/viewforum.php?f=231Hope it helps.Regards, Kendall#1: E6750@3.2GHZ/Coolermaster HyperTX2 Gigabyte P35-DS3L 4GB Crucial Ballistix Tracers PC6400 Seagate 250GB 7200.10 SATA2 Gigabyte X800XT -Cat 6.12's CH Yoke/Pedals/Saitek Throttle Dual Monitor: Dell 2405/1905 #2: Dell 8400 3.2 H.T. 3GB PC4200 Diamond Xtreme/Logitech X-530's

you can put all the mesh files into one folder if you want. Mesh files don't have priority; FS9 will figure it out on its own.I have all my mesh files in one folder, and that folder is above all other scenery (FS9 reads the mesh information backwards, as opposed to sceneries). -feng