Sign in to follow this  
Statens

SSW Airbus A310 Update 1.5 [Link Broken]

Guest jnignon

Thx I got the intructions of avsim and no help. i just dont know what I'm doing wrong. After I put my 3 IRS on NAV the the #1 and stay on batt oper and dont go to align. What I'm I doing wrong

Thx I got the intructions of avsim and no help. i just dont know what I'm doing wrong. After I put my 3 IRS on NAV the the #1 and stay on batt oper and dont go to align. What I'm I doing wrong
I also had some problems with this. Have u selected cold&dark cockpit? Start FS with default cessna with engines running. Select SSW A310 with cold&dark setup. Turn on batteries og ground power. Turn on all three IRS to NAV. Go to FMGS and enter FROM/TO and press ILIGN IRS*-Thorbj

Guest jnignon

I got it to work finally thx for your help

You can always reduce the time in it takes to align the IRS in the SSW settings in the sim.I have mine set to 1, so it literally takes a minute to align for me on my end.@ StaffanI saw that A300B4 not too long ago and it's a shame they are only developing for FSX.I can't understand this FSX only movement, if it was so good the whole community would be using it!But eventually someone has gotta put to together a top notch A310/A306 panel, it's way overdue!

qwsig_Emil02-1.gif

Guest jnignon

I was finally able to do a short haul flight with the ssw A310, it was pretty good. Now I'm going to try my first online flight with the bird this week end. will seehow it goes

I was finally able to do a short haul flight with the ssw A310, it was pretty good. Now I'm going to try my first online flight with the bird this week end. will seehow it goes
It's a good bird, but u need to know how to handle it. Like a real A310 :( Good luck!-Thorbj

Guest Rcpires

Hello Belga1,Would you please send me the 1.5 update + manuals? I'm trying to start flying with A310 from SSW, but I'vge tried a lot of problems to start APU!! Note that I 'have already a lot of hours as a A320, so I Thought it will be easier... So I must read manuals.Well If you could me send the link for download, I appreciate a lot

Guest belga1

Hello,RcpiresMessage send !Special tutorial (starting up) included.Regards.bye.gifGus.

Anyone still have old AIRAC 0603 for this product, to share? I'll be gradeful. It can't be find anywhere.

Thanks!