Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Statens

SSW Airbus A310 Update 1.5 [Link Broken]

Hi!I installed the simsoftworkshop A310 version 1.3 and I want the update to version 1.5 with the flight management system.But when i tried to download it from simsoftworkshop.com/ it was a broken link. And i search around but didn't find a mirror.Then i tried the forum but that forum was gone a long time ago, and i didn't find a e-mail to contact simsoftworkshop about the broken link.Well, If anybody has the 1.5 Update please send it to me on ->E-mail: jonas.bodell@gmail.com///Jonas Bodell

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have the 1.4, I'll send it to you.Dave FisherCYYZP4 Prescott 3.2e 478p 800mhz 1mg CPUP4P800SE Asus Motherboard2.5 gig PC3200 DDR RAM 400MHZGeForce 7600GT/512 OC'dMaxtor 80 Gig ATA 133 HD x2WDC WD800 80 Gig HDAntec 500watt true powerSharp 19 inch LCD MonitorSaitek AV8R-01 Joystickhttp://fs2crew.com/linepilot.jpg

Jonas, I've found both the 1.4 and 1.5, but I'm having problems trying to send them, I'm working on it, standby.Dave

Maybe you guys have the latest AIRAC 0603 which also is broken on their site? I'll preciate it!

Jonas1.5 update uploaded to your server but unfortunatley the latest navdata I have is 0509.Phil

The 0509 will do, I can wait with the 0603 until the link is fixed on their site.Thanks Phil!

JonasSorry can't answer that and cannot check mine at the moment as FS2004 is not installed as I am currently restting my computer.RegardsPhil

Jonas, the PFD looks the same as mine. Did you get the update? For some reason I can't Zip the .exe file. BTW, I've got a really detailed tutorial I'll send your way.Dave

Hi all!There is a new version of Navigation Data Base (AIRAC_0808) from SSW (For Airbus A310-300 SSW)To whom it is interesting, it is possible to download - to install and check up.(Unzip to folder - You Flight Simulator\SSW)ONLY FOR FS2004 (FS9).Good Flight's! :( http://www.uploading.com/files/7DTPBGMJ/ss...a_0808.zip.html
THANK YOU SO MUCH!I've been waiting for this for years! Unfortunately this addon has a ton of issues but it's the best A300-600/A310 Panel available for FS. This aircraft needs to be seriously considered by payware developers in the future, I have AA A300 recordings stockpiled on my hd.Emil

I just gave the new AIRAC a go yesterday and it worked great. All the missing fixes and waypoints are there, however all the sids and stars are missing from the database. A work around would be to manually plug in the fixes on those sids and stars, which should work without a problem. I highly recommend this new database.Emil

I highly recommend this new database.
Hi !Thanks for the answer.The question, who will help to upload this file on an English-speaking free site (upload/download site) or ftp?

I already uploaded this Navdata on a mirror free hosting site, just incase your link goes down.My question is, did you make this update? I wouldn't want to upload something, especially to AVSIM because I am not the author the new AIRAC.

Jonas, I've found both the 1.4 and 1.5, but I'm having problems trying to send them, I'm working on it, standby.Dave
Could you send it to me.. i would REALLY aprreciate thatmy e-mailprezes6@vp.plThanks in advance

hi guys,quite old this topic but I am looking for the tutorial, and the site is unfortunately down...so could you please send me the tutorial tojuri.leh@hotmail.dewould be mich appreciated, thanks in advance :( regards

Anyone still have the updates - I know its an old post but would like to go back for nostalgia ?? :( :(

Hey,Im looking around for V1.5 but no luck with that.. Raised%20Eyebrow.gifCould anyone help me with that? My mail: raphaelmartinezch@hotmail.comI just tested V1.3, and would like to get the lastest, i like this aircraft and A300, but, until now, there no other better than HNAC

Wow, i forgot all about this plane. I used to have it and infact with my old avsim account i was their english moderator on the forum! can't get in contact with any of the guys anymore and as i dont have the installer i guess i'm out of luck with installing it again!

Hey guys,Does anybody have the V1.5 update anymore. I have V1.4, but need the final update. I would really appreciate any help - if anybody else needs anything let me know.Regards,Brennan

Does anyone use this aircraft anymore? I love the A310 and really want this addon. I guess this is the best A310/A300 panel there is today for FS..? I read all these reviews that warn everyone from buying it and to stay away.. Is it really that bad? Or does it work better with the latest updates. If u buy it today what version will u get?And do u need an update that u can't find anywhere?-Thorbj

Hiya everyone, I've just started flying it on vatsim network and im getting lots of viewers on sag tv and private messages about the a/c. Many people seem interested in it. It's a pity they closed dwn and have no airac support.yuriD