Sign in to follow this  
Guest Charlie47

Dual monitors and FS Navigator

Guest Charlie47

I have 2 monitors running from 1 computer . I am trying to run FS9 on one monitor and FSNavigator on the other. Not having much luck.Is it possible ,or do I need another computer ,networked.I can run other programs ok on both ,but I think because Fs Nav is integrated in FS9 ,it's not going to work. However any help or advice will be very much appreciatedCharliePerth ,Western Australia

Guest mrkgr

It cannot be done.Marinos KlourasAthens, Greece

Guest rnj slinger

If you are using 2 monitors on 1 pc, it's possible by "dragging" in windowed mode. It's a long time ago, but put fs9 in window mode, not full screen. open fsnav and there should somewhere be in the settings menu, a option to make it possible to drag yous fsnav window.sorry i can't be more precise, but at the moment i am reinstalling fs.RickPent 4 3.0ht 2048mb asus p4c800hd 200gb maxtor maxtor 7200 rpmclub3d 1950 pro agp 25621"IIyama crt19" relisys crtwin xp sp2 CH yoke + pedals + throttle Quadrant+ 1dell 1hp laptop for asv6.5+GePro etcPmdg73/74Pax/F B1900c/d Lds 767+ 1dell 1hp laptop for asv etc

Guest macman4

Yes it can be done. If I follow you right you have a duel monitor set up.With my duel monitor set up I have FSNav on the secont monitor and my aircraft panel on the other. Open up FSNav, and once opened select the little botton on the top that looks loke a push pin. This puts FSNav in window mode, then drag it over to the other monitor. Hope this is what you want, Bob

Charlie- is this the type of thing you have in mind? (it's not FSNavig. but the ancient freeware FS Build 1.4 - still works nicely even if the DB is obsolete)Interestingly, having both FS Build loaded AND FS9, on my triple mon/triple views setup, seems to have NO impact on FPS- but when you click on FS Build, FS9 pauses. So you can have the FS Build flight plan displayed while flying with no FPS penalty but FS Build is inactive while flying. And vice versa.(AMD XP2200-1.8GHz, triple GeForceFX 5200 cards)Alex Reid DF Baron Triple views with FS Buildhttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/183440.jpg

Just like Walouigi mentioned............CTRL+F9 works just fine.Abe