Sign in to follow this  
dfish

Wilco/FT Airbus Vol 1 Tweeks

I stumbled across these while looking through the old FT forums. there are 2 tweaks, one for the airfile (you'll need a program called "Aired")and one for the autopilot. After I edited the airfile and config. I noticed a marked improvement in the aircraft. It's now possible to do a flaps 1 approach and the airplane holds "S" speed nicely. You can find them at http://www.iemit.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC...Terms=bob,scott, scroll down the page to find the AP tweaks.Enjoy...........Dave FisherCYYZP4 Prescott 3.2e 478p 800mhz 1mg CPUP4P800SE Asus Motherboard2.5 gig PC3200 DDR RAM 400MHZGeForce 7600GT/512 OC'dMaxtor 80 Gig ATA 133 HD x2WDC WD800 80 Gig HDAntec 500watt true powerSharp 19 inch LCD MonitorSaitek AV8R-01 Joystickhttp://fs2crew.com/linepilot.jpg

Yes Ron, the "tweaks" are very well done. You can now fly the aircraft "by the numbers". Try them, they've made a big difference. I just wish someone could come up with a fix for the TOD bug.Dave

I don't have this but was thinking about buying it, what is the issue with TOD? Does it not compute it correctly?

I found that 'Aired' is not available? URL please?

Dave Taylor gb.png