Sign in to follow this  
keenrw

LEMD scenery problems

Please can some one help ? im wondering if its a mesh problem ? if so were on the original discs can i find the file to help fix this ?.. it seems to have affected Spain and Portugal. Cheers Rich

ugcx_banner.png

The screen shots you show match several other reports of issues on this forum in the past.It is caused by a bad scenery file.The file is either one for a scenery for Dubrovnik in Croatia (LDDU airport scenery or city of Dubrovnik) by Davor Puljevic. There is an update file to fix the issue on the FlightSim.com forums. Follow the directions closely.I do not know if the LDDU scenery by Filippo Infascelli in the Avsim library has the same problem.You also need to check to see if you have any scenery for Italy by the ISD Team (Italian Scenery Design) - there have been similar issues reported with some of their sceneries. i don't remember the specific airport which causes the problem.The basic problem is a file is used to exclude autogen objects and to flatten the area for the desired airport. However a misplaced decimal point or a misplaced negative or positive sign for longitude can easily result in an effect such as you show hundreds or thousands of miles from the design airport.

Hi Mate I dont have the Dubrovnik , but i do have some of the ISD Team scenry , i will uninstall the whole of there scenery and see if that helps Thanks Rich

ugcx_banner.png

I had this problem too before. Do you use UT Europe? - if you do that is the cause of it, well it was for me. I had to ensure that UT EU was listed in scenery cfg after LEMD. After putting LEMD above UTEU the area returned to normal.

Thanks It seemed to be one of the ISD scenery that was causing it , i uninstalled the whole lot and its now normal .. but why would it affect any thing in spain ? Im gonna reinstall them one by one to find which one was causing it ...im hoping its ok now . Cheers again :) Rich

ugcx_banner.png

Just a quick update .. every thing is back to normal now thanks very much :), i have installed just the ISD scenery i really needed and every thing is still ok .. i am wondering if it had some thing to do with the LIEO VFR scenery ? still cant understand why it affected it but hay its all ok now . Thanks Rich

ugcx_banner.png