Sign in to follow this  
Opa

AES - Changing Hot key assignment

As I have not received authorization to enter the AES forum yet to ask this question, I am hoping an AES user can be of help.I just installed Ver. 194 - which supports Kai Tak - and the documentation decribes a method of changing the default hot key - Ctrl Shift W - . The manual says to use the Vistamare Change Key Assignment Menu.I am not finding that Manu.Is that perhaps a separate download?Any help will be appreciated.

Never mind - found it under my Lago menu.

AES is an Aerosoft product. Why would it be under your Lago meneu? jerrycwo4 Anyone flying a flight sim without AES is missing the BEST of the best. INHO.

I thought that was strange also - I did note as AES was installing that it asked it could make a couple of "adjustments" to some Geo Render scenery I have whioh, if memory serves, are Lago products.On the AES forum I did finally find a post which said the common program between the two products in by Vistamare - and that is where the key assignment change is allowed.The AES documentation tells how to change the key assignment but does not explain where to find the menu - which in my case was buried under my Lago tab.All is well that ends well.

david, do you fly the Level-D B-767 with AES ? I cannt figgure out that when you land at a gated airport, the airgate goes to the aircraft and a back steps also roll up to the port side back door. This is not real life, I think. But if you don't have this back door activated, when you park at a spot on the ramp with no airgate you need the back steps. How do you do it? jerrycwo4

No, I do not fly that aircraft so cannot be of help.I assume you used the configuration utility (AES Help) to align the jetways to specific aircraft. Other than that, I am not aware of any other adjustments which can be made - but I am quite new to using AES so others may know of other tweaks.