Sign in to follow this  
jerryuscg

Order of items in scenery library

I can't refind the article which list in what order the 3 "items" are supposed to be in the scenery library. In what order Starting with the BIGGEST NUMBER (lowest priority) are: Land Mass / Scenery / Mesh ? Thanksjerrycwo4

I don't think there is any particular relationship between those three, and don't see that it matters. scott s..

Logan, That was GREAT! That was just what I was looking for. That will really help. How do YOU keep track of GREAT articles like this ?There is SO much great info here at Avsim that's why I spend MORE time reading this forum than I do flying. I'll bet that most people spend MORE time reading flight sim forums than they do flying. I do save most of the articles that I think I might need later, but really don't have a good system for keeping track of ALL of this great info. Thanks again. jerrycwo4