Sign in to follow this  
Guest lokito50

LevelD 767 cold and dark

Guest lokito50

Hi, can anyone tell me how do i start lds763 cold and dark in fs9? cuz i select a different plane and turn everything off and save flight as default but it doesnt work....where do i go and what do i do to make the 767 start cold and dark?thank you all!!!

Hi,You can try my checklist. This will take you from cold and dark to securing the aircraft.Just click on the checklist link below.Hope this helps.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Guest aarskringspier

>Hi, can anyone tell me how do i start lds763 cold and dark in>fs9? cuz i select a different plane and turn everything off>and save flight as default but it doesnt work....where do i go>and what do i do to make the 767 start cold and dark?>thank you all!!!Regiester on their support forums and ask them.http://www.leveldsim.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=64

Well if you take a look in your 'select a flight' menu, you'll find one.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest Nealoc187

>Hi,>>You can try my checklist. This will take you from cold and>dark to securing the aircraft.>>Just click on the checklist link below.>>Hope this helps.That's not what he's asking - he's asking how to make the aircraft Cold and Dark when he selects it.

Hi,Sorry I misread your question. Here you go, try this.1. Load the Level-D 767-300ER aircraft of your choice.2. Turn everything off.3. Save the flight.Once that is done you can perform the following every time you want to start the 767 Cold & Dark.1. Load the Level-D 767-300ER aircraft of your choice.2. Open the Level-D menu select pull down option located on the top menu bar inside Flight Simulator.3. Select Panel, then select Import Panel Data from a flight.4. Select the Cold and Dark flight you saved earlier from the list of available flights.5. Press Import.6. Press OK.That should now give you the Cold & Dark setup your looking for.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck