Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mozart

I want to fly a TAM A340-500 with a PSS panel...

The title says it all: I am looking for a way to fly an A340-500 in TAM colours in combination with the A340 panel by PSS.Trouble is:- PSS has the panel, but no A340-500 plane- CLS has an A340-500 plane which I can merge with the PSS panel, but I couldn't find a TAM repaint- Overland has an A340-500 and there are repaints in TAM colours, but can I merge that plane with the PSS panel?Thus, if anyone can tell me either:- where to find a TAM repaint for the CLS A340-500- or if it's possible to merge the Overland A340-500 with the PSS panel (when I say "merge" I am aware that the weights in the FMC will be off, but everything else should work smoothlessly)then I'd have what I am looking for! Spending money on payware wouldn't be the problem, it's the technical issues I am concerned about.Thanks!Chris

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Chris,I recently tried to merge the PSS/CLS A340-600 with each other.All I can say is that it didn't work properly - the rudder controls were always in down position although engines were running.Maybe you can modify this but I don't know how (yet).So if I was you, I'd go for Overland...Concerning repaints, I suppose you had a look into the Avsim library and the download section of CLS itself?Regards,

>Hi Chris,>>I recently tried to merge the PSS/CLS A340-600 with each>other.>All I can say is that it didn't work properly - the rudder>controls were always in down position although engines were>running.>Maybe you can modify this but I don't know how (yet).Actually I just used some merge procedure that I found on the web, don't remember where, but it worked well on my A340-600. They certainly felt a little heavy and the initial climb wasn't impressive, but all the rest was great.>So if I was you, I'd go for Overland...I would, if I could be certain that it's mergeable with the PSS panel. Is it?>Concerning repaints, I suppose you had a look into the Avsim>library and the download section of CLS itself?>Exactly, that's what I've done.>Regards,Thanks!