Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest lalo lolo1

Feelthere A340 using 100% processor. Any ideas?

Guys,As usual FT/Wilco suck when it comes to support (Oh well I love their products nonetheless). I prefer to ask for Avsim people's support as most of the things I ever needed I found them here.I have this problem with the A330/340 that as soon as I noticed my FS running low on FPS I went to check the CPU usage and it was and always is at 100% when I use these Airbuses. I don't have the same problem with V1, so this really puzzles me even more.Does anyone else have the problem and figured a solution to this.ThanksLeo

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>... I went to check the CPU usage and it was and >always is at 100% ...FS running a CPU at 100% is normal. FS uses EVERYTHING it can to run the sim.>As usual FT/Wilco suck when it comes to support.where is you forum post w/the above question? the last user that has your 'handle' (lalo lolo) posted in the feelThere support forums in February 2006.--edit: added details--

I thought that users weren't supposed to ask for support in the feelthere forums??

>I thought that users weren't supposed to >ask for support in the feelthere forums??this statement is incorrect.--

Hi Scoob,First it was an opinion, not a statement, as I tried to show by 'I thought...', so I'm totally happy to be corrected.Second, it still says "WILCO AIRBUS SERIESSupport is done by feelthere using the wilco support form at..." on the feelthere forum, which is what gave me the impression I had.Cheers,Mark