Sign in to follow this  
Guest nihongo

FS2004 Best 100 Freeware Downloads EVER!

>143. Richard Probst 727, 732, 733 panels, gauges, and>updates. This one should of been in the top 10.Yes you're right, should have been.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Guest weeniemcween

>We don't care for the avsim.ru as they took our name>(avsim)..>please refrain from posting links to their site>>thanks you>The topic is best freeware downloads ever, not best freeware downloads factoring in politics. Fact is, some of the best freeware is available only at avsim.ru, because it caters to Russian speakers, obviously.And just for good measure144. Suvarnabhumi Airport - New Bangkok International VTBS http://www.siamavsim.com/main/(registration required)orhttp://www.thai-va.com/private/download/vtbs2006.zip

Guest fokker70

Please Please, block this person. Every post is critical or demanding! I'm tired of seeing the posts!

Guest belga1

Hi,Lost count but I don't see the best md8x panel freely available:Appreciated ....Bad luck ... the tutorial for those panels (Analogic and digital) is no more available (dead link) :(And I'm from the league RTFM :)Cheers for now.

Guest ales

For AI plane spotting my vote goes to Traffic View Board :-)

Guest tango papa

I'm looking forward to having this listing, even if it goes over the 100 limit. Perhaps, it can be split up by AC, Scenery, and other catagories. Hope to see the finished HTML. Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like -M.Twain

Guest Felixx62

144. ?? Talals GPS Moving Map v2 or v3 by Talal AlhajThis is excellent imho. Many thanks to the author for this gr8 offering. Available here in the library.

Guest nihongo

Yes, so will Avsim like to host it on their site? Or do we need to set up another site? We can divide it up into sections, so everyone can add their favs as above or not mentioned yet by clicking 'reply to all' on this particular post and adding to itThen we can set up a vote system (so ppl can only vote once) then we can present this list Officially to Avsim if they desire it. If not we can have a 'Best FS2004 list'. We can even have a competition to name the site.So (add to the particular category below) and if you can, add a link:Aircraft:Ifly747http://library.avsim.net/search.php?Search...anMode=0&Page=2SceneryHolland NL2000http://www.nl-2000.com/nuke/modules.php?na...article&sid=162Panels and GaugesSound EffectsOther

Guest iphitus

Stop talking, ths list isnt done yet ;)Real Environment ProLong Island Classics aircraft (some individual ones have been mentioned)PSPanels 737 Panels

Guest nihongo

Add it in the categories guys!

Guest DAH4062

Just browsing the forum and no-one has mentioned Project Opensky at all! To this day their Airbus A330/340s have easily beaten all payware models, so does the new 777 and the 747/767 v4s come really close (only because the PMDG and LDS are so damn good)I know its a bit late but:152?: The great works of Project Opensky

112. All Mach-1 Design Group Scenery
Here, here. All Mach 1 Group scenery is excellent and brilliant for me as most of it seems to be on the Southwest Airlines route structure, which I fly. Thanks guys for the great work.