Sign in to follow this  
Chuck_B

Copy WorldofAI to New Hard Drive?

I just finished building my new computer last night and installed FS9 on the new hard drive.Do I have to redownload and install all my WorldofAI and Project AI packages one by one using their installers, or can I just copy folders from my old rig to my new one? If the latter, can anyone tell me which folders to copy over? I already have all of their aircraft models copied over into the FS9/Aircraft folder.Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Hi Chuck,Since you're already set with the aircraft just copy all the traffic*.bgl files from scenery/world/scenery and you're all set. You'll be able to tell the Woai and Pai ones with no trouble.regards,Mark

Regards,

Mark

Be sure you copy the file WOAIDATA from the old computer folder where you had the WoA Installer program to the new computer.That is you history of packages and aircraft installed - necessary to make updates work correctly, or removals if you wish.

Thanks, guys. I followed your instructions and all my great AI is right where it should be -- crawling up my rear because I don't have my CH Pedals calibrated correctly on the new machine. :-lol