Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ken_Salter

Baghdad Scenery?

I find it hard to belive there are no posts about this topic in the hanger chat forum, maybe they could move it over there so we can 'discuss it" further. For the record, I am a little surprised at Eric's remark, but not offended, to each his own. If you look at Seev's profile and where he lives I would like to think he has more insight into this than most,(my prayers are with you). Wolfgang, even though I don't support our actions 100%, I disagree with you and don't know how you can justify this man's actions towards his own people.that's all Regards, Michael

Best, Michael

KDFW

Thanks Seev,In reality all I wanted to know was if there was any scenery for this region. Given its importance in the world today (for many reasons) I thought there would be some.I do have Lagos FSSE. Great tool. I will search Lagos web site for any baghdad or basra specific scn files.No interest in political discussion in this forum...just looking for some scenery...Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Im just lookin for some scenery Hornit my friend.Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Guest Ken_Salter

This thread is now locked due to do off topic postings. Postings that were off topic will be removed.DO NOT POST off topic comments, especially anything political or having to due with current world events.This is a MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATION forum.[h3]Ken Salter (aka SaltyDog)[/h3]MSFS & Fly! Forum Moderator[link:http://www.grid.org/services/teams/team.htm?id=5E79C613-0A60-4A3B-BDC1-F9EE49F2D4FE]Join the AVSIM Online Cancer Fight!!