Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest revporl70

FS Passengers and Light Aircraft

FS Passenger looks fun, but I don't like flying the big aircraft. Does it cater for 172's, Caravans, Mooneys etc, not exactly airline flying I know, but how does FSP work with these? Is it worth it?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

it works fine with any sized aircraft. I do 90% of my flying with smaller bush type planes, 172's to Twin Otters & DC-3. There are some options that will not be available on smaller aircraft such as serve drinks, play movie, etc. since there is no flight attendant. But the rest is still there like having goals for a flight, needing to be careful or risk lose in reputation (which effects how many pax will be available for you at the airport), having to fix damages and pay for regular maintenance. You make considerably less money with the smaller planes so it takes a lot longer to earn enough to buy the next one. It's added a ton more enjoyment for me and I'll be buying the FSX version the instant it get released.cheers,Andrew

Has anyone tried light GA aircraft, FS Passenger AND FS Economy (FSE)?In my opinion, FSE is an absolute requirement for serious GA stuff, and it's free.